Absolutely, your vehicle will be covered in all countries mentioned on your vehicle’s international insurance liability certificate (“green card”). But if the total loss occurs outside those territorial limits, your vehicle won’t be covered.
Articles in this section
- Is my vehicle covered with GAP Insurance if I take it abroad?
- What is the Eurotax guide?
- Can I modify my vehicule?
- Are transfers allowed?
- What is the net invoice price?
- What are the possible admin fees I might face?
- What is not covered?
- I don’t have an invoice for my car, can I still purchase a GAP insurance?
- How can I have a paper version of my insurance policy?
- Can Qover cancel my policy?