The vehicle must be registered in Belgium.
The insured vehicle is an eligible vehicle, being purchased by you, specified on the purchase invoice and declared on the Policy Schedule, which has a maximum age of 3 years old at the start date of the contract, has covered less than 100.000 km at the start date of the contract and has a net invoice price of maximum 75,000 EUR including VAT and including factory and dealer fitted optional extras and/or accessories to a maximum of 15,000 EUR including VAT and noted on the invoice.
This insurance shall however not cover road fund licence, delivery charges, fuel, paintwork, upholstery protection kits, cherished number plate transfers, insurance premiums, warranty premiums, subscription charges or any other administration fees included on the invoice or any negative equity.
No other vehicle is insured. A temporary replacement vehicle is therefore not insured.
The following vehicles are not eligible:
- any vehicle older than 3 years old, calculated from the first registration date until the start date of the insurance contract; or
- any vehicle purchased more than 6 months before the purchase date of the coverage; or
- any vehicle that has covered more than 100.000 km at the start date of the insurance contract; or
- any vehicle not listed in the EUROTAX Guide; or
- emergency vehicles, hire and reward vehicles (for example taxis, courier service vehicles), vehicles capable of carrying more than 8 passengers, driving schools, buses, trucks, heavy goods vehicles, motorcycles, panel vans, scooters, three wheeled vehicles, kit-cars, quad bikes, caravans or motorhomes, trailers, boats or invalid carriers; or
- any vehicle over 3.5 tonnes; or
- any vehicle modified other than in accordance with manufacturers' specifications; or
- any non-authorized imported vehicle; or
- any vehicle used for road-racing, rallying, pace-making, speed testing or any other competitive event or any purpose in connection with motor trade.
Please note that:
- Only the designated vehicle will be covered, not any additional element (trailer or other) or any replacement vehicle.
- The coverage is not transferable. If you buy a new vehicle, you will need to subscribe to a new insurance contract.