If you would like your vehicle to be modified in any way, you should obtain our prior approval. If a modification, which was not approved by us, contributes to a fault, we reserve the right to reject any claim you may wish to make in relation to that fault or to reduce the indemnity proportionally.
Articles in this section
- Is my vehicle covered with GAP Insurance if I take it abroad?
- What is the Eurotax guide?
- Can I modify my vehicule?
- Are transfers allowed?
- What is the net invoice price?
- What are the possible admin fees I might face?
- What is not covered?
- I don’t have an invoice for my car, can I still purchase a GAP insurance?
- How can I have a paper version of my insurance policy?
- Can Qover cancel my policy?