I you cancel your Light or Full Casco insurance, Your GAP insurance will be void and your vehicle won’t be covered for a total loss anymore. As such, don’t forget to cancel your GAP contract with us as you might be entitled to a partial reimbursement.
Articles in this section
- Is my vehicle covered with GAP Insurance if I take it abroad?
- What is the Eurotax guide?
- Can I modify my vehicule?
- Are transfers allowed?
- What is the net invoice price?
- What are the possible admin fees I might face?
- What is not covered?
- I don’t have an invoice for my car, can I still purchase a GAP insurance?
- How can I have a paper version of my insurance policy?
- Can Qover cancel my policy?