The policyholder can either be an individual or a legal entity.
To be eligible he/she has to:
- be a resident in Belgium from the date of purchase until the end date of the contract;
- have financial interest in the insured vehicle;
- have paid the premium and agreed with the General Policy Conditions of the contract;
- be responsible that the Insured vehicle is always covered by a motor liability insurance and a Full Comprehensive Motor Insurance during the duration of the insurance policy;
- have not had (or for legal entity have directors that have not had) any license withdrawal nor been convicted for crimes nor fraud over the last 10 years preceding the purchase date of the insurance policy;
- be the contact person for a legal entity and the policyholder as an individual must be at least 18 years old at the time of purchase of the insurance contract.