This term refers to the price you paid for the insured vehicle, not exceeding 75,000 EUR including VAT (including all factory and dealer fitted optional extras and/or accessories to a maximum of 15,000 EUR including VAT and which are noted on the invoice) and after any discount given, but excluding road fund licence, delivery charges, fuel, paintwork, upholstery protection kits, cherished number plate transfers, insurance premiums, warranty premiums, subscription charges or any other administration fees included on the invoice or any Negative Equity.
Articles in this section
- Is my vehicle covered with GAP Insurance if I take it abroad?
- What is the Eurotax guide?
- Can I modify my vehicule?
- Are transfers allowed?
- What is the net invoice price?
- What are the possible admin fees I might face?
- What is not covered?
- I don’t have an invoice for my car, can I still purchase a GAP insurance?
- How can I have a paper version of my insurance policy?
- Can Qover cancel my policy?