The duration of the insurance contract is equal to one year, and it will be automatically renewed at the end date shown in the schedule. You can stop this automated renewal at any time. You can stop this automated renewal at any time before the end date by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What is not covered under my rent guarantee insurance?
- What does my reinstatement guarantee cover (only for Premium plan)?
- What does my accidental damage guarantee cover (only for Premium plan)?
- Can I change tenants during the contract?
- What should I do before granting a tenancy agreement?
- What is the waiting period?
- What are the possible administrative fees I can face?
- How can I have a paper version of my insurance policy?
- Can Qover cancel my policy?
- What if I want to cancel my policy?