The duration of the insurance contract is equal to one year, and it will be automatically renewed at the end date shown in the schedule.
You can stop this automated renewal at any time. You will be reimbursed at pro rata temporis for contracts that have already started.
After a claim or in case of refusal to pay, we have the right to cancel the policy contract during a period of 30 days. The notice period is 3 months.
The Insurance end date is the earliest of the following dates:
- the termination date shown in the Policy Schedule;
- the date of cancellation of this Policy;
- the date on which the Insured Property is sold or transferred to a new owner;
- the date on which the Insured Property is repossessed;
- the date you ceased to be resident or registered in Belgium.
- The date on which the administrator or property manager is not mandated anymore by the landlord.