Coverage is provided for accidental damages caused by the tenant or authorized guests to the permanent fixtures and fittings within the property and in case of theft (by forcible entry only) of any property items, which are permanent features of the accommodation and do not belong to the tenant up to maximum 30,000 EUR.
Articles in this section
- What is not covered under my rent guarantee insurance?
- What does my reinstatement guarantee cover (only for Premium plan)?
- What does my accidental damage guarantee cover (only for Premium plan)?
- Can I change tenants during the contract?
- What should I do before granting a tenancy agreement?
- What is the waiting period?
- What are the possible administrative fees I can face?
- How can I have a paper version of my insurance policy?
- Can Qover cancel my policy?
- What if I want to cancel my policy?