Your insurance contract is governed by Belgian law. Any dispute relating to the establishment, validity, execution, interpretation or termination of this contract falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.
Articles in this section
- Why would I need a rent guarantee insurance?
- Who is the insurer?
- To whom is the insurance underwritten?
- How can I contact Qover?
- What do I need to know about my exchanges with Qover?
- What is the waiting period?
- Who can I contact in case of dispute about the insurance?
- Which court has jurisdiction in the event of a dispute?
- I don't live in Belgium, can I still subscribe?
- What are your options and what do they cover?