Yes, you can postpone it up to a maximum of 30 days. In this case, the waiting period begins on the day of purchase and not on the start date of the insurance.
Articles in this section
- What are the eligibility conditions for me as a policyholder?
- If my tenants are 2 roommates, how many insurance contracts do I need to subscribe?
- How do I know what is covered by my insurance contract?
- Can I postpone the start date of the insurance?
- Can I change tenant while my contract is ongoing?
- How can I receive a paper version of my contract?