After reviewing your coverage summary and having an opportunity to look at the policy conditions, you’ll have to pay using your credit or debit card. We’ll only charge you once, when issuing your policy and you’ll receive a payment notification at each renewal.
Articles in this section
- What is not covered under my unpaid rent guarantee?
- What does my reinstatement guarantee cover (only for Premium plan)?
- What does my accidental damage guarantee cover (only for Premium plan)?
- Can I change tenants during the contract?
- What should I do before granting a tenancy agreement?
- What is the waiting period?
- What are the possible administrative fees I can face?
- How can I have a paper version of my insurance policy?
- Can Qover cancel my policy?
- What if I want to cancel my policy?