Qover insurance policies are subject to an insurance tax and to legal fees, meaning that within our insurance prices, is included a tax percentage of 9,25%.
Articles in this section
- What is not covered under my rent guarantee insurance?
- What does my reinstatement guarantee cover (only for Premium plan)?
- What does my accidental damage guarantee cover (only for Premium plan)?
- Can I change tenants during the contract?
- What should I do before granting a tenancy agreement?
- What is the waiting period?
- What are the possible administrative fees I can face?
- How can I have a paper version of my insurance policy?
- Can Qover cancel my policy?
- What if I want to cancel my policy?