We cover properties located in Belgium and rented to third parties.
By "property", we mean:
- The building, common areas, outbuildings, private garages and driveways;
- The equipment and fixed installations of the insured building;
- Walls, gates, fences and hedges;
- Fixed doors, transoms, dormers and fixed sanitary installations.
The property has to:
- Be residential (i.e., it cannot be rented for commercial, craft, seasonal or rural purposes);
- Be located in Belgium;
- Meet the requirements of the current housing code;
- Be rented for a minimum of 12 months (no short term rental of the "Airbnb" type).