The following is not covered:
- Commercial, rustic and rural properties or seasonal properties;
- Short-term leases (less than 12 months);
- Unhealthy or dangerous properties (according to the Regional Housing Code);
- Properties rented to a close relative: spouse or legal partner, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, children (including legally adopted children, foster children, stepchildren and stepchildren), brothers and sisters (including stepbrothers and stepsisters), grandparents, grandchildren, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or fiancé(e) of the Policyholder;
- Properties rented as a secondary residence.