Only if they have been in the property for less than 45 days or more than 6 months. If they have been there for more than 6 months, they must have no history of an unpaid rent during the last 6 months.
Articles in this section
- As an owner or co-owner, what are my obligations before choosing a tenant?
- Can I subscribe if I already have a tenant?
- A tenant has to be in place since less than 45 days, but do you take the purchase date or the start date as reference?
- Where can I register my tenancy agreement?
- Who can take care of the inventory?
- What do you mean by "proof of solvability"?
- If my tenant has a guarantor, which of those two needs to give me proof of their solvability?
- The rent must not exceed 50% of my tenant's income, but does this calculation take charges into account?
- Can my tenant's have a roommate?