Of course! Just choose the plan that better fits your needs.
Depending on the plan you choose, your contract can insure the following persons:
- Yourself (Individual formula)
- You and your partner (couple formula)
- Your Family.
If you select the “Family” option, a single policy can insure the following persons:
- the members of a family, i.e. his/her (actual or legal) spouse and children living under the same roof;
- the unmarried children who, because of their studies, are residing elsewhere in Belgium but whose official place of residence is still the family home;
- the children born into or adopted by the family during the insurance year;
- underage children from a dissolved marriage not living under the same roof who are also travelling on the same Journey;
- the grandparents of the underage children of the family, if the parents of these underage children are not taking part in the same Journey;
- underage grandchildren who are travelling with you.
Note that children under 14 days of age will not be covered.