A pre-existing condition is an illness or injury that you already know you have and has already been diagnosed by a doctor.
If you suffer from a pre-existing condition (ex. Multiple Sclerosis) you are eligible and will be covered by this insurance if:
- At the moment of subscription to this insurance, your condition is stable,
- there was no treatment advice or hospitalisation in the past 365 days, and
- you have a medical certificate that proofs the requirements mentioned above.
The following conditions are not covered:
- Any disability or illness originated prior to the commencement of the policy;
- Any health condition which was the subject of a claim under an earlier journey.
In case of doubt, please contact us.