There should be one insurance policy per tenancy agreement. In other words, if you have 1 tenancy agreement per roommate, you should subscribe to 2 insurance contracts in this case.
Articles in this section
- What are the eligibility conditions for me as a policyholder?
- If my tenants are 2 roommates, how many insurance contracts do I need to subscribe?
- How do I know what is covered by my insurance contract?
- Can I postpone the start date of the insurance?
- Can I change tenant while my contract is ongoing?
- How can I receive a paper version of my contract?