Due to the global COVID-19 epidemic, we regret to inform you that our insurance policy does not cover any claim, fear or threat in any way caused by or resulting from coronavirus disease (COVID-19), nor from severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), nor any other mutation or variation of SARS-CoV-2 disease.
Articles in this section
- Coverage related to Coronavirus
- What are the territorial limit of my insurance policy?
- What are the main exclusions?
- Are pre-existing medical conditions covered?
- How does Qover take charge of minor children travelling with me?
- What is included in the policy of Winter sports travels?
- What if I miss the departure?
- Which circumstances can cause a change of risk conditions in the contract?
- Can I be covered by any other insurance at the same time?